6.19.2011

The Only Honest Way to Go

In case you haven't noticed, I added some new links to the side of my page:


I've actually had a tumblr for over a year and a half, so it's a bit older and more established than my blog here (770 pages? Geez!). It's not necessarily an accompaniment to my blog here, but it's also run by me and is where I embarrassingly spend almost all of my free time. I feel it's rather representative of my stream of consciousness, and a lot of people call it a source of inspiration. I think it's what inspired me to start taking my own photos after blogging other people's work for so long. I usually don't follow back for the sake of it, but if you found me through Coloured Theory just leave me a message and let me know and I'll be sure to follow you. I'd love to create some more dialogue, I'm really on there all day!



No comments:

Post a Comment