5.15.2011

Street Fairs & Stripes: Part II




We left the Street Fair a little bit after noon on Saturday and stopped outside City Hall. Most of the cherry blossom trees have lost their blooms, but the ground was still covered in a beautiful layer of pink petals!



Note to self: practice making more normal faces for outfit photos!

I'm not going to lie, I tried to put together the most stereotypically "Parisian" outfit I could. If I owned a black beret I would have worn it, and if I could have grown a curly mustache I would have donned that too! I also had only worn these opaque red tights once previously, and as it gets warmer I knew my chances to wear them out again were dwindling. These Aldo oxfords have been with me everywhere, from day trips to NYC to wild concerts. I like wearing them with tights because of the way the color peeks through the little cut-outs. 


We stopped by the Starbucks in Macy's later on to get re-caffeinated. I'm always in the mood for a triple shot non-fat Cinnamon Dolce Latte! 

Striped shirt - H&M (altered)
Black skirt - Old Navy
Red tights - The Limited
Black cut-out oxfords - Aldo
Jacket - Ann Taylor LOFT

No comments:

Post a Comment