12.31.2011

2011: A Reflection

While my little corner of the internet has only been around for a mere 11 months, I can assure you I've experienced a rather full 19 years of life. 2011 has been a trying year, but more than that it's been exceptionally gracious. While certain memories will undoubtedly hold strong for years to come, this blog has helped to document those which may be forgotten. As the final day of 2011 comes to a close, I've found there's no better time than now to reflect on all of the wonderful things I've experienced this year:

Many late nights were spent at some amazing concerts...
I even shot my first concert!
Spent the day at the beautiful Cherry Blossom Festival in Fairmount Park...
Frolicking through Rittenhouse Square in the spring...
A lot of dessert sessions at Max Brenners...
Exploring the Parkway when my friends payed me a visit...
A midnight movie premiere...that made sleep through class the next day!
A gorgeous, sunny Memorial Day weekend at home...
Finals week was riddled with projects (and a trip to the emergency room)...
Photo shoots in the park...
And tons out outfit blogging!
Our family vacation to Mexico...
Another concert!
I moved back to Philadelphia for school in September...
Did I mention I like to go to concerts?
And a wonderful, albeit jam-packed winter break at home.

I don't like to limit myself to a single revolution at the start of each new year. Certain goals and challenges present themselves as time goes on, and I can only do my best to overcome them. Perhaps one of my goals this year will be to not limit myself to preconceived notions of success. I feel like I broken out of my anxious shell and taken more chances than I ever have before. I can't wait to see where I'll go in 2012, and I wish you all the best of luck as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment