9.27.2011

Light at Dusk


chambray dress $10 - Marshall's; orange cardigan $8 - Gap
I'm sorry for neglecting the blog, but in all honesty I've collected hardly any content since I've started school. I'm still adjusting to my new schedule, which really is not bad at all. My classes either start at 11 in the morning or 1 in the afternoon, and with the exception of trying to squeeze a meal in between three back-back classes and a three-hour night class, it's been smooth sailing. I'm also saddled with two roommates this year, due to the fact my school accepted much too many students. Even though our suite feels a bit crowded at times, everyone's generally friendly and totally considerate. Last Friday we embarked on a trip to Buddakan during Restaurant Week here in Philly and engaged in some good ol' suitemate bonding.

Like I said, I have two roommates this year, and so I regard any and all alone-time as precious. I'm not sure where the inspiration came from for these photos, but the sun was just starting to set and was casting some beautiful light and shadow in the room. I actually had to sit on my roommate's bed but I'm sure she didn't notice.

As for what's to come, I've discovered that my Art History class grants me free admission to the Philadelphia Museum of Art. I love me some modernists, so expect at least one post from the museum. I'm also still working on editing some more concert photos so hopefully they'll be up soon. I hope everyone's autumn is off to a pleasant start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment