10.28.2013

Street Style: Sola






Adesola Onitiri, third year junior in communications
Wearing: Gap top, H&M skirt, thrifted belt, Born shoes, Michael Kors jacket 


Several weeks ago, I was prowling the sidewalks of campus for street style subjects, as I am
wont to do when I have a bit of free time. I ran into my friend Sola at a food truck outside of our library and insisted that she let me photograph her outfit. I was drawn in my her velvet bow-adorned loafers and her cool vintage belt. She also indulged me and answered my stupid questions about her sandwich. Thanks for tolerating me, Sola.

What piece in your wardrobe do you wear the most?
I probably wear my denim jacket the most. It was my dads before I tricked it out with all of my band and feminist pins. It also has amazing inside pockets.

What’s your favorite, but perhaps lesser known, place to shop?
Lately I've been doing some online shopping. I've found some really cool Etsy stores that I've been obsessed with.

What essential piece would you recommend for someone’s first fall in Philadelphia?
It's all about that amazing fall jacket. Find a cozy, statement jacket and wear the heck out of it as you eat pumpkin flavored things. Jackets are also a great conversation starter at fall festivals and music venues.

I ran into you in line for the food truck outside of Hagerty. What sandwich did you get?
Egg and cheese with salt pepper and a little bit if sriracha.

No comments:

Post a Comment