10.18.2013

Designer Profile: Duke & Winston





Last week my profile on the Philadelphia-based brand Duke & Winston was published in the Style section my university's newspaper. I sat down with Seun Olubodun, the founder of Duke & Winston, who gave me the lowdown on how the line came to be and what is in store for this upcoming year.

This was a completely new endeavor for me: my first profile piece, the first time I conducted an interview the first time I had to funnel all of that information into an article. I'm surprised, but mostly glad, that I didn't feel overwhelmed or utterly lost. I haven't done much writing in the past few years and I had forgotten how much I like it. Perhaps I should give myself a little more credit, because at least I didn't end up with a jumbled mess of quotes like I thought I would!

If you feel so inclined, check out my story over at The Triangle!

No comments:

Post a Comment