9.18.2013

Transitional

Faux leather sweater - Zara / Denim skirt - Gap / Belt - Mango / Gladiator sandals - Aldo / Bag - Madewell
I didn't expect myself to welcome cooler weather with such open arms. Especially because this past summer absolutely flew by and before I knew it I was walking off the plane and being inundated with ads for pumpkin-spice-flavored everything. Maybe it was because I had been hoarding a couple of fall pieces that I bought back in the summer on super sale. When I bought this sweater, Prague was experiencing a heatwave and temperatures were at a steady 90 degrees. Did that stop me from trying on every faux leather garment I could find on the sale rack at Zara? No, it did not. Luckily for all of you, the leather romper I tried on didn't make it out of the dressing room.

I'm glad I hung onto it, because it was one of the only things I could wear when we were in Amsterdam and London-but I"ll save those cities for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment