6.04.2014

Double Denim DIY: Metallic Tuxedo Stripe



One of my last DIY tutorials for the Style Section was actually the brainchild of my assistant editor, who was unimpressed by the outcome of Refinery29's Denim Cutoff Cheap Challenge. The contributors must have been running low on their creative juices, because they all seemed to settle for the most basic edits, like cutting and cuffing. Jenn insisted we could do better, so you be the judge. Check out our Double Denim DIY Challenge over at The Triangle.

P.S. I was left to my own devices when it came to taking these photos, and lucky for me, my remote battery was dead! What you see above were some of the most awkward and difficult selfies I've ever had to take. There was a lot of twisting, craning and couch climbing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment