1.28.2013

FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO

I finally made it to San Francisco. I think it's been about a year since I started to speculate about how I'd eventually fly out, see the city, and visit a friend who's there for school. But I finally made it, and I can say with confidence that it's as great as everyone I've spoken to made it out to be. 
We went just about everywhere we could think of: Golden Gate Park, Stow Lake and Strawberry Hill, Baker Beach, Haight-Ashbury, Pacific Heights, Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Fisherman's Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, and our hostel was even right in the center of Union Square. Four days was not nearly enough time, and someone needs to take me back. Like, right now.

1 comment:

  1. So you named this post after an Arctic Monkeys song, so I am a fan ahahah. Just found your blog, it is lovely!
    Following =]
    Check mine out?
    http://scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete