3.23.2012

Featured!

I'm excited to announce that Coloured Theory has been included in Pocket Change's Style Blog of the Week Feature! Head on over to check out the rest of the post!

I'd also like to apologize for my recent absence. I'm sure you understand that as a full-time student my priorities lie in my schoolwork. I'm so incredibly relieved to say that after completing my last final exam on Thursday, Winter Term has come to an end! I'm off for the next week and plan to spend my spring break doing my exceptional impression of a sloth (where I lie motionless on my bed and blink occasionally). I also have several hundred concert photos sitting in an untouched folder, patiently waiting to be edited. Hopefully this upcoming week of much-needed rest will help me get back into the blogging groove, but until then I have been rather active over on Twitter, although my tweets aren't always fashion or style related. As for today, it's my last day on campus and it looks like it's going to be beautiful. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment