3.05.2017

Essentialist




Facine for Club Monaco Small Satchel, Anniel for Club Monaco Heeled Velvet Flats, both sold out

Fewer but better. This philosophy has all but permeated my social circles, both in real life an online (isn't it also crazy that we now need to differentiate the two?). I can't say I prescribe to this mantra completely and fully, not just yet anyway.  I have, however, learned the benefits of investing in two things: shoes and bags. After been burned one time too many by cheap pieces, I decided to make a change for the better. I've also, over the past year or so, become a small bag woman. I remember how I used to only carry satchels that would fit my DSLR, notebook, some snacks, and maybe even an extra pair of shoes if I was going to work. Now, my iPhone 7 has replaced my camera and lens, and I live in grandma heels that can seamlessly transition from work to play. This means my bags are smaller, easier to wield and hold only the essentials. I swear, I'm not complaining. If there ever were a burden to be lifted off my shoulders, this would be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment